Sabbatical Journey

Monday, September 04, 2006

Farewell to Newman Center


Aloha and Mabuhay to all my friends, students, graduates, staff and advisors of the Newman Community. I will be leaving the Newman Center in Santa Cruz after ten wonderful years on Wednesday, September 6, 2006. It has a been a blessing and a gift to be able to minister here at the Newman Center. I want to thank you all for the opportunity to serve you in this ministry and for your loving support and prayers during these past years. Know that all of you are in my prayers and I carry you in my heart as I journey to Rome via Dublin and London. I will get an opportunity to travel, rest and participate in a renewal program in Manziana outside the city of Rome in October through December. Will be spending Christmas with our Marianist brothers at our Generalate in Rome. Take care and God bless. Stay in touch.